FREE VOICE. Dafna Tachover is the Director of the 5G and Wireless Harms Project of the Children’s Health Defense (CHD), a non-profit organization chaired by Robert F. Kennedy’s Jr, dedicated to eliminating the epidemic of chronic sickness in children from environmental toxins.
Interview by Aga Wilson | Text edited by T. Sassersson (source CHD)
Dafna Tachover is a senior attorney in New York and in Israel and also has a technology background from her service as a Telecommunication and Computers Officer in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). She is also the founder of We Are The Evidence, an advocacy organization for the protection of the rights of the many adults and children who have been injured by wireless technology radiation.
In addition to her advocacy efforts on the federal, state, and municipal levels she has led a few landmark cases:
- In 2012 she initiated and led a Supreme Court case in Israel to replace the use of Wi-Fi in schools with wired networks, a case that led to the first limitations on Wi-Fi use in schools worldwide.
- In 2020, under Dafna’s direction, Children’s Health Defense filed a landmark case against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) challenging its Health Guidelines regarding wireless radiation.
- In February 2021 she initiated a second case against the FCC, a case against the OTARD rule, a rule that allows the installation of base station antennas on homes without permit or notice while preempting state and zoning laws. She is a leading expert and she advocates the issues of 5G and wireless harms.
Interview by Aga Wilson |
Video interview by Aga Wilson for Free Voice @ NewsVoice.se | Text edited by T. Sassersson (source CHD) | Newsvoice.se (NewsVoiceMedia.com) was founded in 2011 not to be mixed up with Newsvoice.com founded in 2016
- Dafna Tachover – The Legal Fight Against The FCC
- CHD: CHD’s Dafna Tachover, Talks About 5G Dangers With RT America
- Radiationresearch.org: Whose Conspiracy Is It, Mr. Johnson?—CHD’s Response to FCC General Counsel’s Op-Ed in the Washington Post
- CHD’s New Case Challenges the FCC’s “Wireless Wild West” Rule
- Linkedin: Dafna Tachover, Esq. (NY, Israel) MBA