Bill Gates: ”The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!”
The problem with this statement are the answers to some consequential questions.
- How could vaccines decrease the amount of people in the world?
- How could health care decrease the amount of people in the world?
Now lowering the population with 15% using these three methods mean a decrease by 1 billion people in the world.
If the three suggested methods to decrease the population given by Bill Gates were set into practise I would like to know the following:
- How many of 1 billion people could be depopulated by vaccines?
- How many of 1 billion people could be depopulated by ”health care”?
- Exactly what vaccines could be helpful to decrease the population?
- Exactly what kind of health care could be helpful to decrease the population?
Text and questions: Torbjörn Sassersson