Torbjorn Sassersson is the founder and editor in chief. Connected to NewsVoice there is a group of knowledgeable freelance writers who frequently are published. Together we produce content with an increasing level of journalistic professionalism overtaking the policy writers within mainstream media.
NewsVoice started as a blog, ”Torbjorn Sassersson News”, on the domain TorbjornSassersson.com but was transformed into a registered net publication that was launched in April 2011 on the domain NewsVoice.se.
The editorial policy
- likes good news but also reveals bad stuff in society,
- believes in change and mirrors a paradigm shift in the world,
- regards the alternative viewpoints,
- moves away from mainstream to find clues for interesting reporting,
- is looking for solutions of seemingly eternal problems in mainstream society,
- is not politically correct and therefore hopefully closer to truth,
- analyzes to build puzzles in order to gain bird perspectives for the readers and
- makes no big difference between writers and readers. We all are explorers.
Trademark: NewsVoice Webb Magazine