Today I’m pleased to announce the launch of SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a powerful new portal into the wealth of scientific literature that documents nutritional cures, toxic chemicals (including heavy metals), benefits of holistic therapies, the dangers of prescription medications and much more.
Text: Mike Adams
In development for well over a year, SCIENCE.naturalnews.com is a FREE online resource that allows you to easily research answers to questions like:
- Does chlorella fight cancer?
- Has aspartame been scientifically studied for side effects?
- Does curcumin treat arthritis?
- Is the Mediterranean Diet supported by science?
- Are statin drugs dangerous?
- What is the link between vaccines and autism?
- What are the side effects of arsenic exposure?
- What are the side effects of drinking processed milk?
- Are food ingredients safe?
- What scientific literature supports the benefits of superfoods?
- How dangerous is chemotherapy?
All these questions — and many more — can be easily answered at: