LIFESTYLE & CULTURE. Doctor Christiane Northrup firmly believes that the world is plagued by negative forces trying to control humanity. Some people will call it a typical conspiracy theory but it’s really a cultural world-changing phenomenon in the contemporary world.
Northrup explains one of her first wake-up calls when she once saw the delivery of a newborn. She realized the midwives were trained to treat childbirth like a near disaster. The cord was clamped immediately and cut and the baby rushed away to a nursery for cleaning and to be put into a warmer separated from the mother.
Northrup explains if you understand the morphogenetic field around things you also know that disaster-thinking may attract negative outcomes. The concept of the morphogenetic field theory was originally presented by Alexander G. Gurwitsch in 1910.
Childbirth today is monitored on screens and the c-section rate is 25% in the U.S. All this technocracy has developed into a lifestyle where we interact with the world and the environment via digital interfaces. That’s how we “know” how we do.
Other talking points
- How the digital world and technical devices are devouring the younger generations.
- Cryptocurrency and The Great Reset
- Menopause is the beginning of a rich life.
- Cities targeted by Agenda 2030.
- The power behind your eyes.
- The Evolution of Earth herself and the end of the Controllers.
- Awakenings, high energies, righteous anger, and terrorists.
- Big Pharma’s grip, blood thinners for kids coming.
- The celebrities’ fixation on the perverted explained.
- The disinformation dozen…
- Documentaries everybody should watch (26 minutes into the interview)
- Vaccines and the boiled frog.
- The difference between a conspiracy theory and reality is 6 months…
- Warriors of the radical light (not right).
- Online hate.
- The end of a career for speaking out. Falling from fame.
- New acquaintances – a growing network of good people.
- The Great Culling, the individual’s natural path, and freedom.
- How to stay healthy during this “Turning of the Ages”. Focus on the positive.
Interview by Aga Wilson | Text by Torbjorn Sassersson
Christiane Northrup, M.D., a visionary pioneer in women’s health, is a board-certified OB/GYN with more than thirty years of clinical experience, former assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, and three-time New York Times bestselling author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, The Wisdom of Menopause and Goddesses Never Age.
In 2013, Reader’s Digest named Dr. Northrup one of the “100 Most Trusted People in America.” In 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity. And in 2020 & 2021, she was included in the Watkins Spiritual 100, a list of living people that make a unique and spiritual contribution on a global scale.
Internationally known for her empowering approach, Dr. Northrup embraces medicine that acknowledges the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit, and teaches women to create health by tuning into their inner wisdom. After decades spent transforming women’s understanding of their sacred bodies and processes, Dr. Northrup now teaches women to thrive at every stage of life.
As a business owner, physician, former surgeon, mother, writer, speaker, and, according to Miriam Ava Ph.D., a “rebel, rock star and authority on what can go right with the female body,” Dr. Northrup acknowledges our individual and collective capacity for growth, freedom, joy, and balance.
Dr. Northrup has also hosted eight highly successful public-television specials, and her work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show, among many others.