Right now preparations are being made to turn the World Health Organization (WHO) into a key part of a global autocratic government, removing national sovereignty and replacing it with a totalitarian health state. This will come about through an extensive revision of the constitution of the WHO, the International Health Regulations (IHR), which will be legally binding in 196 countries from May 2024.
Listen to this article (shortened, not perfect AI-generated) | Läs artikeln på svenska
The image of the WHO conveyed to the public is certainly not one of a looming health tyranny. On its heavenly blue homepage, we are met with pictures of dedicated humanitarian work around the globe to make the world safe and sound, with priority given to the weak and vulnerable.
It is a beautiful vision of a world free from disease and suffering. And that was what the WHO once stood for. But the vision has faded, to be replaced by a thin veil of credibility, hiding an organization fueled by economic and political interests.
The WHO was founded in the aftermath of the Second World War. Its constitution was written in New York in 1946 and entered into force two years later. With its main office in Geneva, initially, the WHO was financed by its member states. But from 1974 onwards, new actors appeared as co-financiers in so-called public-private partnerships (PPP).
The first to the table was the World Bank, supporting the Expanded Programme on Immunization. Subsequently, these private contributors, each with their own economic interests, grew steadily in number, as the pharmaceutical industry became aware of the enormous profits that could be made from vaccines and global vaccination programs, with the WHO as a partner.
When President Ronald Reagan signed The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in 1986, pharmaceutical companies were indemnified from all claims against vaccine injury. This had the effect of flinging the doors of opportunity wide open for the pharmaceutical industry.
Things became so bad that in 2015, former Director General of the WHO Margaret Chan complained about the fact that 70% of her budget came with “strings attached”.2)
During 2021-2022 the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was the second biggest contributor to the WHO’s budget and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance that Gates founded with partners including the World Bank was number five. Other important financiers are Wellcome, Unitaid, and CEPI, founded by the World Economic Forum in 2017 with the aim to “accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases”.
The WHO’s constitution, the IHRs, was revised in 1969 and then again in 2003, in the aftermath of the H1N1 swine flu epidemic. And now yet another revision is underway.
When your read some of the proposals the level of global control the WHO seeks is staggering:
- The WHO wishes to strengthen its capacity to suppress what they consider to be disinformation and misinformation.
- The WHO proposes that the defining term ‘with full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons’ be deleted and replaced with the ambiguous term ‘equity, coherence, inclusivity’.
- ‘Recommendations’ will no longer be ‘non-binding’, which opens up the possibility to label recommendations as ‘binding’.
- The Director General will have sole authority to declare any event as a health ‘emergency’, even if it is only suspected as such. In a declared emergency, the Director General will be allowed to share a Member State’s information, not only with other states but also with private companies.
- After self-declaring an emergency, the Director General will have the power to instruct governments to provide the WHO, as well as other countries, with resources – funds, and commodities.
- The WHO will be authorized to erect a global system of digital medical records, including test and vaccine certificates for travel, and even general health declarations for travelers.
- The WHO will be authorized to mandate medical examinations, confirmations of vaccination status, and contact tracing.
The proposed changes to the IHRs will be presented at the World Health Assembly (WHA) meeting, an opulent annual event to be held this year between the 21st and 30th May 2023 in the historic Palais des Nations in Geneva, the second largest United Nations center after the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
The WHA is the decision-making body of the WHO and is attended by delegations from all WHO member states. Being amendments to an existing treaty mechanism, the alterations to the IHRs only require the approval of half the Member States to come into force.
If the revisions to the IHRs are accepted, the WHO’s General Director will have the powers of a global dictator, being able to wield unprecedented authoritarian rule on a global scale.
Why is there complete silence about this in the mainstream media?
This is a question asked by Dr. David Bell, former medical officer and scientist at the WHO, now a senior scholar at the Brownstone Institute.
David Bell points out that the WHO is fairly transparent in its machinations. Therefore, it should be straightforward to determine whether this is all misplaced hysteria, or an attempt to implement an existential change in sovereign rights and international relations.
One of the few politicians who has raised her voice against this threat of global tyranny is the German EU parliamentarian Christine Anderson (AfD). In an interview with Vox Libertatis, she says:
“If you give executive powers to a non-elected body, you no longer have a democracy, you no longer have accountability of elected officials. And who will the citizens hold accountable for taking away their rights?
People need to understand that if this treaty goes through you can bury democracy altogether. It is done with. The WHO has the right to call out a pandemic, or even a suspicion of one, and once they do they will seize executive powers of the member states.“
Margareta Skantze Playwright and journalist
Sources and related
- WHO: Compilation of Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005) submitted in accordance with decision WHA75 (9) (2022)
- Brownstone Institute: Amendments to WHO’s International Health Regulations: An Annotated Guide
- Margareta Skantze: De Gröna passen – en väg till befrielse eller slaveri?
- Vox Libertatis: Christine Anderson, MEP | The WHO Pandemic treaty
- Rumble: Trust WHO