In this interview an investigative reporter and former EU parliamentarian Richard Cottrell outlines the possible murderer of the Swedish prime minister Olof Palme in 1986. In the shaddows of the assassination we may suspect the Stay Behind Movement which originated during the cold war era, a clandestine military group that still may be very active.
Richard Cottrell has a long career as a journalist in the British print media and television. He is specialized in politics and economics. In 1979 he was elected as a Conservative to the European Parliament. He stayed for 10 years.
Interviewer: Torbjorn Sassersson | Recorded: February 4, 2013 | Published: February 7, 2013
- 01 min 10 sec: How Richard Cottrell got involved
- 03 min 00 sec: The sub-politics and terror attacks
- 04 min 30 sec: Journalistic work, the digging
- 07 min 00 sec: Senior politicians sometimes involved
- 08 min 35 sec: Under cover world and Gladio
- 10 min 40 sec: The Stay Behind movement and the activities in Sweden (a ghost member of NATO)
- 13 min 00 sec: William Colby and his death
- 14 min 30 sec: Olof Palme murder, Christer Pettersson the lone gunman (patsy)
- 16 min 00 sec: The recruitment of a patsy
- 17 min 14 sec: Possible killer of Olof Palme, Francesco Gullino
- 22 min 28 sec: Gladio and Action Group Early Dawn (Aktionsgruppen Arla Gryning, AGAG)
- 24 min 41 sec: Motives, Qui bono, who benefited from killing Olof Palme
- 25 min 24 sec: Traces to USA
- 26 min 05 sec: Anna Lindh
- 26 min 30 sec: Military Industrial Complex, Olof Palme (JFK figures), Dag Hammarskjöld
- 28 min 35 sec: Olof Palme and Bilderberg Group
- 29 min 12 sec: Olof Palme’s biggest mistake, that got him killed
- 30 min 15 sec: Swedish politicians (like Anna Lindh) not aware of what they stir up
- 33 min 03 sec: Sweden is becoming a neocon state, was/is never neutral
- 35 min 05 sec: Governments will never tell the truth
- 35 min 50 sec: People can know the truth, declassification after 50 years or more
- 38 min 05 sec: Next step
Cottrell’s books: ”The Sacred Cow” about EU’s farming policy. ”Blood on Their Hands” about the murder of the British journalist Ann Chapman. The third book is named ”Gladio – NATO’S Dagger at the Heart of Europe”. See below. He is also behind the Cottrell Report into the activities of pseudo religious cults.
GLADIO – NATO’S Dagger at the Heart of Europe
By Richard Cottrell
Masquerading as a rear guard against a Communist takeover, NATO’s covert special forces are in reality a hideous cancer poisoning European democracy. NATO was behind the Red Brigades and RAF; the murders and attempts on the lives of heads of state: Aldo Moro, Robert Maxwell, Olaf Palme, Pope John Paul II, and JFK; and the false-flag train bombings in London, Madrid and Bologna.